Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

I've got a secret... on this card, that is!

Remember this cute Christmas tree card?  I want to share with you a little secret about it.  It has a Washi Tape secret.

I started with a piece of Whisper White CS, covered it with Washi Tape (diagonally) and then...
I embossed it!!!  I love how it changes the look of it all.  I used our square lattice embossing folder.  After that, I attached it to another layer of Whisper White, then a layer of Old Olive.  I attached it all to the Cherry Cobbler card base.

I used our oval framelits for the Christmas tree layer and a Cherry Cobbler mat behind it.  I topped it all off with a cute little bow.  You must give this technique a try.  I made it up myself and want to share it.  Now, go try it and see what you think.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...