Additional ideas for my card/envelope idea:
- You could place a gift card inside for an additional surprise.
- Do you like to send a family newsletter at Christmas time? It will easily fit inside my card/envelope --- just fold and tuck it inside.
- Do you have kids who like to participate in Christmas activities? Give them the square insert and have them make a picture. You make the card/envelope and attach their complete picture inside it.
- Do you like to scrapbook? Treat the square insert as a little scrapbook page and add a family photo. Your recipients will LOVE it!!!
- Experiment with different sizes for your card/envelope and find stamps that would work with it.
- Try using this card/envelope for a fancy invitation or birthday card.
Here's the last card in the group:
Here again are all my cards for Friday night. I think I came up with a nice variety. Thanks for stopping by.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.