Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sweater Weather Fall Cards

I want to share with you some of the cards I've made for Kelly's party Saturday.  Before we start, please note that this is my second post today, so be sure to keep scrolling down so that you don't miss a thing.

I love our new Designer Series Papers for Fall.  They're called Sweater Weather.  Isn't that a cute name?  The papers are double-sided, so you get lots of choices for which designs you'd like to use in your projects.  Here are some cards I've made using these papers.  We'll be making one of these at the Wildflour Saturday.


- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...