Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Season of Style Christmas Cards

... and yet a third post for today ... keep scrolling down:)

What's red and white and stinkin' cute for Christmas?  Some Season of Style note cards, of course.  We'll be making one of these at the Wildflour Saturday, too.

I love using little note cards for a project that's quick and cute.  The cards are already cut and scored and ready to go.  As always, the Designer Papers are double-sided, so you get lots of choices in what to use for your projects.  I used a scallop circle punch and our new ornament punch --- quick, easy, fun and cute!  Here's what I made. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...