Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

It's all about the cash ... or a check ... or ...

I've shared many gift card containers with you in the past and I'm sure I'll have more in the future as well.  It's fun to dress up a gift this way and makes it really special.  Sometimes, we have occasion to give cash, instead of a gift card.  Today's project is all about the cash.  This would work well for a check, too.  Thinking outside the box... wouldn't this be cute to use for a little coupon book for a special someone???  Can you think of other ideas to use with this card/holder?  I'd love to hear from you!

Instead of tying the ribbon, I pinched it together and tied a piece of white baker's twine around it.  It makes a great look and there is less bulk.
Tip:
When working with ribbon, cut the ends at an angle or in a 'v' to keep the ends from fraying and to give it a professional look.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...