Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Happy October and a Spooky Fun Halloween Card

October is a fun time of year.  It's full of pumpkins, rich colors, cuddly clothes and spooky goodness.  Let's get started with some of that fun!  Today's post is all about the skeleton --- a fun skeleton, that is.  This is the bonus card for my Oct. 11 and 13 card classes. 

Here's my skeleton card, which is my version #4 of ways to use the Thinlits Circle Card die.  This card was inspired by Sandi MacIver.



Would you like to learn how to make this version of the Thinlits Circle Card?  It's easier than you would believe!  This will be the Bonus Card at my Oct. 11 and 13 card classes.  Get a friend to sign up, too, and you both get to make this bonus card.

Well, I'm still wondering what happened to August and September.  I guess it's true that time flies when you're having fun.  Thanks for stopping by and Happy October! 

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...