Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

BOO!

Today's post is short.  It's too spooky to stay too long.  Happy Halloween!!!
To all my little ghosts and goblins out there --- be safe...  and save me some candy!

Pssssssst!  Before you go, I'd like to pass on a little secret.  I'm having a huge Halloween sale at my Prairie Treasures booth in the Root Cellar.  I'll be taking it all away and adding tons of new Christmas goodies VERY SOON, so get down there and check it out if you'd like to get it on some great bargains.  Happy Halloween!
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...