Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Blessings and Banners Projects, Part 1

I'm excited to share a couple of special projects with you.  Today, I'll share my little Blessings Album with you and then, in my next post, I'll share my Blessings Banner.  We'll be making these at my Oct. 23 Blessings and Banners Class.

The album was made using our Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit.  Yes, you read that right.  A kit doesn't always have to be used in just the way it was designed.  Think outside the box (or outside the kit) and you are limited only by your imagination.
The piece with the pocket is already cut and scored for you.  If you look on page 2 in our Holiday Catalog, you can see it with a napkin inside the pocket.  I made a little mini album to place inside the pocket.  I chose to use the Thankful card as a cover for my little album.  All I had to do was add some blank pages of coordinating CS, punch holes in the top, and add some of our gorgeous chevron ribbon.  Even the belly band and the leaves were already cut.  Super simple and so cute.  Total fun!!!

Tip:
Tie your ribbon loosely, or you will not be able to turn your pages.
You get a White Stampin' Chalk Marker with the kit, so you can write anything you want on the cute little chalkboard label.
This was a super simple project because it all started with a kit.  I love how it turned out.  I still have left-over pieces that I plan to use to make some cards.
To see the other album I made using this same kit, click here.

Check back for my next post and see my Blessings Banner.  It coordinates with today's album AND the Fall Wreath we made at my September Stamp Club.
If you missed it, click here to see the wreath.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...