Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

All the Cards for my October Cards Classes

Today, I'd like to share all the cards we'll be making at my October cards classes AND call your attention to some new items on my scheduled events.  I'm pretty excited about them.

Here are all the cards for my October Cards Classes.  We'll be making 1 for Fall, 2 for Halloween and 3 for Christmas, along with coordinating envelopes for each.
Remember, if you get a friend to sign up with you, you will both get to make the bonus card.  This one is the bonus card:
Today, I stayed home all morning, nursing my poor knee.  After all the manipulation they did at the doctor's, it was swollen up like a balloon this morning.  I guess it's pretty torn up.  I am sad to say that I will have to have surgery on it in the near future.  Ugh!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...