Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

All 4 Coordinating Fall Projects

Today, I thought I'd review a bit and share with you all 4 of the coordinating fall projects that I've made.  I have a wreath, a framed project and a banner, all with coordinating colors.  I would not have thought of adding Coastal Cabana to these projects, but I think it makes a beautiful contrast.  It was listed as one of the colors in the sample wreath in our big catalog and so I used it in all 3 projects, to keep them coordinated.  I now have more kits available, so if you'd like to make the Blessings Banner, sign up for October 23 or contact me about getting a kit.  You should be able to save the banner after the holidays are over and reuse it for several more years.  It is amazingly durable.



I hope you've enjoyed my variety of Fall projects and I truly hope I've inspired you to try some of your own.  With all the colors and texture, you cannot help but create something beautiful for you home that you and your family can enjoy for many holidays to come. 

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...