Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

A Little Christmas Treat for You

At my September Friday Night Cards Class, we made a Halloween treat holder for some gum (or a similar sized small treat).  It was a big hit, so I decided we'd make a Christmas version at my October 11 / 13 card classes.  Here's the Christmas version:


Using our new Envelope Punch Board, we'll be making our own coordinating envelope for this cute little guy.  It doesn't get much more coordinated than this:) 

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...