Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

A Christmas Cardinal for World Card Making Day

Today's post is all about the bird --- a Christmas cardinal.  Since I used our Thinlits Label Card (swing card) die to make him, I guess you could say he's a swinging' bird.  Sorry; I couldn't resist.  I apologize for a tiny discoloration on my poor little birdie.  The wind blew just as I was ready to snap his photo and he went sailing.  I'll have to make a new birdie later.  We'll be making this card at my October cards classes.  (Oct. 11, noon to 3:00 / 6:00-9:00 OR Oct. 13, 2:00-5:00).

This card is another example of an extended version of the swing card / flip card you can make with the Thinlits dies.  You can do this with the Thinlits Circle Card die, as well.

I may change out the DSP panels (one or both) on the inside for white CS, so you can write a message inside the card.  You could still do a little stamping on it.
Click here to see a little tutorial on making this extended version of the Thinlits Label Card.  

Now, isn't it about time for you to go stamp something?  After all, it is World Card Making Day and a great day to celebrate the art of creating something that we love.  
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...