Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sept. 1 ----- Happy September!

I cannot believe it is September already.  Did we even have an August this year?  Oh well, that just means that we're getting closer to Halloween.  Today's card is actually a little treat holder.  This was inspired by Dawn Olchefske, a very sweet and talented lady.
It's so much fun to open a card and find a little treat inside.  I'm not even a gum chewer and I still love it!  Of course, I lined the envelope because I just love our new envelope liners!!!  As you can see, I'm having way too much fun with all the goodies from our Holiday Catalog.
I placed this treat in a regular sized envelope, so there's room to enclose a message, too.  You could also write your message on the top, inside flap by using our new White Stampin' Chalk Marker!  And, if you really don't want gum inside, you could always place a small candy bar in it.  It fits.

By the way, if you liked yesterday and today's posts, we'll be making these at my September card classes.  Hope you can join us! 

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...