Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Kick up your heels! It's Saturday and a beautiful day!

Kick up your heels and enjoy this gorgeous day and beautiful weekend with this cute little card.  I created this card as a birthday card, but it is also quite patriotic.

It's a short post today, as I have my Holiday Stampin' Party / Open House this afternoon.  I'm off to check a quick garage sale we drove by late last night and then put the final touches on the party.

Check back soon to see some of my latest 'treasures' I've been accumulating in antiquing hunts.  It's so much fun!  Also, I have a lot more holiday stamping to share with you.  Have a bootiful day!
 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...