Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Dog Days of Summer, Part 2

Today post will continue my reflection of our summer of 2013.  Remember, when I finish this short 'mini series' I will share with you how I've used the photos as a color inspiration to guide and direct my artistic creations.  Be sure to check back to see what I do with it all.  It's going to be fun!

Today's feature:  Aaron and Olive Jane:
Ever wonder what I do with all those left over Stampin' Up! boxes?  A lot go into recycle, but a lot also go into 'kid projects' and these 2 little ones enjoyed a long session of coloring on them with some old markers.  Love it!
Are you wondering why a snow board is out now?  It's a pirate shield in the summer, of course:)
Doesn't this little face just melt your heart?
The look of concentration?  She's trying to figure out how to pedal.
...more coloring... and here's our pirate hat again:)
Thanks for stopping by.  I've made a teeny tiny bit of progress on organizing my stash of antiquing 'finds' so they're ready for me to work on over the next few months.  That's the best I can do for now.  I'm off to work in my studio and perhaps I'll tackle a bit of laundry and cleaning today.  I've already started my decorating for Fall.  I love doing that!!!  Life is good.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...