Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Color Inspiration, Part 3: Sketched Birthday

Let's continue my little series today with more color inspiration and using it to guide our artistic creations.  So far, I've shared color inspiration from Aaron digging in the yard and Aaron and Olive Jane playing on the deck.  Today, we'll see how I used color inspiration from Aaron and Ben in their new pool.  These are super fun colors to use.  It doesn't get much more vivid than this:)

Here's my card project:

My color story:
Pacific Point
Gumball Green
Tangerine Tango
Marina Mist 

I added a Whisper White top layer, to stamp my images and then attached the banner and the scalloped piece with dimensionals.  The ribbon is wrapped around just the white layer.  I will admit that I hadn't used this stamp set yet.  In fact, I had to put it together before I could finish my card.  I really enjoyed using it, especially the balloons.  Sorry, Oprah.  I hear you're afraid of balloons.  I just happen to like them.

Here are the photos for my color inspiration:


- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...