Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

A Bit of Halloween Fun and A Fun New Twist on the Thinlits Card Dies

If you're wondering why I disappeared, the answer is simple.  We've been on vacation and alas I could not get on the net.  We were on the Outer Banks and there wasn't even a McDonald's close to us.  We had a beautiful week and a wonderful time and it is soooooo good to be home again.  I'll share a few photos soon.  Now, back to stamping fun ---

I love our new Thinlits dies for making the circle and label cards.  How fun it is to come up with new ways to use them!  So far, I've shown you two versions --- by just cutting out the card and using the die as is and one with making an extended version with a flap.  Today, I have a third version, inspired by Sandi MacIver.

Here's my card:



With Halloween coming up so soon, I thought I'd share a fun Halloween treat idea with you today.  Aren't these cute?  With all the candy that comes out at this time of year, I love the idea of a fun and nutritional treat.  These would be cute for a party or for a lunch or snack treat for your little ones.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...