Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Who wouldn't like a stack of presents?

I am totally in love with our new card making thinlits.  They are so easy that it's almost like magic.  Here's one I designed in Cherry Cobbler.  We'll be making this one at my Holiday Stampin' Party / Open House on Sept. 7 / Sept. 8.  I can't wait to see everyone's reaction to using these new thinlits!

I added DSP to the back section, to give it a nice decorative look.  The front features a stack of presents, colored in with markers and then stamped.
When you swing it open, the greeting is on the other side of the circle.  I stamped a tiny present onto the front of the card and also on the corner of the envelope.  I hope you'll be able to come and join us at the party, so you can give the new thinlits a try.  You're going to love them!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...