Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

What else can you do with the kit? Part 2

What else can you do with the Tag A Bag kit?  You could make a mini album... decorate some more bags...  have fun!
Here are yet some more ideas of projects you can make with the Tag a Bag Kit and the Tag a Bag Gift Box Kit.  I love when a product gets your creative juices going and gets you thinking about what else you can make with it.
Here are some more decorated boxes and bags ... and ... a mini album.
By the way, you can fit 14 peppermint patties in the box:)
I made the mini album using 7 bags.  I left each bag 7" long and just cut off the very end, to leave the pages (and the album) straight.
I covered each 'page' with Epic Day DSP.  The pieces are 4 1/2 X 5 1/2" each.
Each page has a 4 1/4 X 5 1/2" piece of CS inside the pocket created by the bag.  I punched a hole and threaded Summer Starfruit ribbon through it and tied it with some white string.  You can add photos and journaling on each page and on each CS insert for each pocket.

Here's a close-up of 2 of the pages opened.
I punched 3 holes along the spine of my mini album and tied the pages together with Summer Starfruit ribbon.  It works with the Crushed Curry on the tag very nicely.
This mini album would be a fun way to remember a special event or trip.  Here's the front cover again.
I am working on yet MORE projects using the kit, so check back later to see what else I am making.  Have a good day.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...