Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

My Spooky Banner is Finished and I Love It!

I am so excited to share my completed Spooky Banner with you today.  We will be making this at my October Stamp Club.  This was absolutely fun!!!  It would look great decorating your home or make a wonderful gift for a friend who really loves decorating for Halloween.  Enjoy!

I added a few extras here and there because I just felt like that's what it needed.  I used the Build a Banner Simply Created Kit and the Halloween Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit, along with a few extra embellishments here and there.





So, join in on the fun and let's get spooky!!!
Reminder, as I stated in my previous post:

Sometimes it's easy to get ahead of yourself when planning exciting classes for the Fall and Holiday seasons.  I think that has happened to me BIG TIME!  I do not think we can make 3 banners in one sitting.  I goofed BIG TIME on figuring my time and goofed a bit on figuring my pricing, as well.  I am looking into this again and will re-figure a way that we can make everything that I want to make without it bankrupting any of us.  I want you to have fun in a class, rather than go home exhausted.  I think that trying to do 3 banners in one sitting would send you running out the door.  Please accept my apologies as I work on re-figuring this in a better way.  I want you to have as much fun as I've had working on these projects.  In my next post, I will share my completed Spooky Banner with you.  I hope you'll love it as much as I do.  It was super fun making it all.

Paper Pumpkin Video Fun:

Before I go, I want to remind you that the 10th of each month is the deadline to sign up for Paper Pumpkin for the next month.  It's like getting a surprise in the mail each month --- just for you.  I love it!  You can sign up at any time and you can cancel at any time, if for some reason you need to do so.  At Convention each year, we have a video contest.  Demonstrators submit videos to promote one of our products.  Here is the video entry for Paper Pumpkin.  It's really funny, so be sure to click, watch and enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=38jFYC5JoyU

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...