Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Let's take a look at it all!

I've been sharing with you some of the fun projects that we'll be making at my Holiday Stampin' Party / Open House (Sept. 7, 8).  Today, let's take a look at all the projects for you to enjoy.  You'll notice that I've planned a variety of projects for you, to give you the greatest opportunity to try some of our new goodies.




I hope you'll come by and join in on the fun.  If you cannot make it, I hope the projects I've shared will inspire you to get to work on your own holiday stamping projects.  By the way, if you need Halloween treats, the goodie bag shown above comes in a Halloween version, as well.  They're called Pumpkin Pie Goodie Gear.  Love the name!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...