Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Jumping Back In... my Gorgeous Winter Wreath

After the very unexpected death of my husband's sister and the events following that, it's hard to know where to begin, so I'll just jump right in and start by showing you the gorgeous Winter Wreath I made just before all these events.  I absolutely love it.  It's based on the one in our big catalog.  Of course, I had to put my own take on it, to make it truly mine.


I added lots more ribbon because I just love ribbon.  I added subtle sponging and lots of silver glimmer paper.  I also changed out the Soft Sky (used on the wreath in our big catalog) for Pool Party.  The reason I did this is so that it would coordinate with the Joy Banner we'll be making at my Christmas Retreat --- on November 16 (10:00-4:00) or November 17 (2:00-8:00).  They will look great decorating your home for Christmas.

So, what do you think?  You'd be amazed at how easy it is to make it.  We'll be making this one at my November Stamp Club on November 4.  The beauty of doing something like this in a class is that I prepare everything for you and you just show up and dig in.  You'll have a beautiful wreath for the holidays by the end of the class.  It involves a lot of materials but, by sharing them in a club, it cuts down on the expense for each person and you don't have to worry if you don't have a tool or die needed to make the project.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...