Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hello again Pacific Point... and Sneak Peek 5

Today's card features Pacific Point, a color I love but haven't used for a while.  I'm so sorry I neglected you, Pacific Point.  My yummy color story is Pool Party, Wild Wasabi and Pacific Point.  If you haven't tried these colors together, please do.  They're a wonderful blend of blue and green.  We'll be making this one at my Friday Night Cards class too, on August 9.


I'll share with you at the class how I created the little bow.  I believe this card is a good example of simple yet elegant.  The trend now of using lots of white makes for a wonderful crisp and clean look to cards.

Last night, I had so much fun at my Stamp Club.  We made Boxes, Banners, Bags and Tags.  I love how I get to send participants home with a bag of goodies to keep and make more projects at home.

Joining Stamp Club is an excellent way to stretch your dollars and really get to make a lot more than if you bought all the required supplies for a specific project to make on your own.
August 19 is the deadline to sign up for our next Stamp Club.  It's the September club where we'll be making a beautiful Fall Wreath.  I am working on mine this week, so I can share it with you.  I hope you'll join us!  It's going to be a ton of fun.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...