Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous Fall Wreath!

I don't know when I've had so much fun putting together a project as when I made this gorgeous wreath.  While we're waiting to hear from family on memorial service arrangements, I'm trying to get my class schedule back on track.  First, I want to show you my wreath.
Isn't this gorgeous?   This is my version of the one in the catalog.  This is what we'll be making at our September Stamp Club.  The deadline for signing up for the September Club was to be today.  Because of the death in our family and the huge changes to my schedule this week, I am extending that deadline.

The new deadline to sign up will be August 27.  The $45. fee includes ALL materials you will need to make this gorgeous wreath AND you will go home with a few extra supplies.

This wreath will coordinate beautifully with the Blessings Banner we will be making at my Blessings and Banners class on October 23.  I'll be sharing more on this class very soon.  I really hope you will sign up for this super fun class.

Here's a close-up of the little banner at the bottom of the wreath.
Other news:
My new date for my Holiday Stampin' Party will actually be 2 choices of dates.
Saturday, September 7, 2:00-5:00
OR
Sunday, September 8, 2:00-5:00

Because life gets in the way sometimes and changes all our best-laid plans, we have to make the most of it all.  I figure my new party dates will just be that much better because I'll have even MORE projects to show you by then.

Coming soon:  What's up for September, besides making this gorgeous wreath, of course.  Come back soon and check it out.
Before I go, I'd like to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for the uplifting messages, thoughts and prayers for our family.  Bill's sister was younger than he and had suffered a ton of health problems.  We thought she was doing better, but God had other plans.  Once again, my mother-in-law, at the age of 90 has shown us strength and grace in times of sorrow.  She is amazing and my heart breaks for her now.  Thank you again for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...