Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Fancy envelopes anyone?

If you follow my blog, you know how I like to make an envelope pretty and have it coordinate with the card I've just made.  I've shown you stamped envelopes, embossed envelopes, envelopes with embossed flaps, and now... envelope liners.  They are so fun and easy.

Let's take a jump from yesterday's 'Getting Spooky' post to a little Christmas today.  At my Holiday Stampin' Party (August 18) we'll be making a card with a coordinating envelope which is lined.
Here are all 3 of the sizes that can be made with a set of framelits:
You'll just have to stop by my party on Sunday to see which size and design we'll be making.  Here's a little close-up of them.  The DSP here is called Season of Style.  It is so bright and cheery.  These papers could be used for cutesie cards OR elegant cards, depending on your design and your stamps.  I love it when papers are so versatile.  Several of the designs could be used for non-Christmas cards, as well.
For more info, click here to see a video. 

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...