Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana and Pool Party... and Sneak Peek 4

Today, I'm sharing a beautiful color story with you --- Bermuda Bay, Pool Party and a bit of Coastal Cabana.  This makes for a gorgeous and yummy, monochromatic card.  It has a touch of bling, too.  Want to see it?  Here you go!

As always, I've stamped a coordinating envelope.  I've used hexagons in the embossed layer and then stamped and punched hexagons for the focal piece of the card.  The rhinestones add a finishing touch, along with some Bermuda Bay ribbon.

We'll be making this card at my Friday Night Cards class on August 9.  I hope you'll join us.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...