Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Today is All About the Purple... Dahlias

My absolute favorite stamp set from the new catalog, if I HAVE to choose just one, is the Regarding Dahlias stamp set.  I just love that huge flower.  This is another card we made at my Friday Night Cards class last night.  The monochromatic color story is Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant.
I stamped the flower on the envelope corner, as well.  By changing the sentiment, this would make a great birthday card, too.
To see the other cards from my Friday Night Cards class, click here, here, and here.  I still have one more card to post, as well as the bonus card, so be sure to check back soon.

If you signed up but missed the class, I have your kits ready for you to pick up at your convenience.

My next Friday Night Cards class will be August 9.  Pay to register by August 7.

I've been working on my list of opportunities for Christmas classes.  I've had a lot of requests!  Check back very soon to get all the details.  You'll be glad you did.

Have a great day and a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...