Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Entire Year --- 12 Great Layouts

As promised, today I will share all the pages for our year's album that we made with our Scraps and Prayers group.  Ready?  Here we go!












My plan was to make two months' layouts at a time, using a similar template.  The last four are the least similar.  The September and October layouts are tied together by the ribbon theme and the  November and December layouts are tied together by larger matted layers as well as layered stamping.

Leave a comment and let me know which layout you liked the best.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...