Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Step It Up Series, Card 4

Today's post is the final one in my little series of using templates to design your cards and then making stepped up versions of them.
I am a little embarrassed at my sketch.  When we did this project, I was having some major technical problems and could not access my nicer sketches.  I chose one that I could design using a word document.  As it turned out, it is a good example of how you can start with a super simple template and take it as far as you'd like.  Here are my cards:
I actually used the stepped up version for the bonus card in my last Friday Night Cards class.  They really liked it a lot.
Here's my silly little sketch:
See what I mean?   It's super simple.  If you're really having a creative block, go for this image and it will really get you going.  Have you tried designing by starting with a template sketch?  It's really fun.


Don't forget about the Stamp Club deadline to pay to register for August.  If you did not sign up for the 3-month club (July-August-September), you can still pay $45. and take the August class.  
Pay to register by Monday, July 22.


Here's what we'll be making:
And here's what you'll get to take home:
I hope you'll join us.  We're going to have a lot of fun and I'll give you more ideas to try at home, using your take-home goodies.  

I'm off to enjoy my last day of Convention.  I will have lots to share with you.  We had an amazing day yesterday.  I still did not win a prize, but today could be the day.  Stay stamping until I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...