Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Remember this card?

Do you remember this card?  I made it with our stamp set So Sorry.  I wanted to post it again today to remind you that you can do a lot of stamping using markers.  Being a beautiful flower, I wanted the image to be in two colors --- flower and stem.  The easiest way to do this is with markers.  You color the image (directly onto the rubber stamp), then give it a little huff to moisten the image, and stamp your beautiful flower.  I used this technique to create a coordinating envelope, as well.
Once you have all the colors of our markers, you have endless possibilities for your stamped images.  Do you already have most of the colors, but just need a few of the new ones?  We have just the deal for you!
This promotion is available through Oct. 31, so let me know which colors you would like to order.  Be sure to try this 'huffing' technique and let me know how it worked for you.  Enjoy!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...