Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Paper Pumpkin Hexagon Card

Hexagons are really the rage right now.  You see them everywhere.  Our latest Paper Pumpkin kit has the cutest ever hexagon cards to make.  Take a look.  I added DSP under the openings, to change it up a bit.  That's part of the fun of these kits.  You can make them according to the directions or you can take some creative liberty and start putting your own twist on the project.
When you sign up for Paper Pumpkin, each month a surprise kit will arrive at your door.  It is so much fun to get a surprise each and every month.  It's so easy to sign up and you can drop out at any time you'd like, if that's what you need to do.  
To sign up, go to mypaperpumpkin.com and let the magic begin.  Give it a try!!! Also, don't forget that I have the 'Try It' kits here in my studio and you can purchase one of those directly from me and get started immediately.  I only have 3 left right now, so hurry if you'd like one!  

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...