Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Convention Highlights, Part 2

I'm finally home and will sort photos soon --- must sleep first!  Here's a peek at more from Convention.  This is just a tiny glimpse of all the people there.  We had nearly 6,000 in attendance this year.  Trust me; that makes for a BIG crowd.  The other side of the banners are decorated.
Be sure to check out the video I posted on FaceBook of the Convention highlights on Making a Difference.  It's really good!
Getting to meet my good FaceBook friend in person was a real highlight of this year's Convention.  This is a shot of us (Jenn and I) with Janet Wakeland.  Her son recently got a job at ADM after his college graduation and so now we may see her face in the area occasionally.  She is a super neat person.

Although Jenn and I didn't get to meet with Ronald McDonald, our friend Sue and her 2 buddies did get to pose with him.  Did you know that Stampin' Up! has contributed over a million dollars to the Ronald McDonald House Charities?  Isn't that amazing!
Well, so far, I've given you just random peeks at Convention.  Tomorrow, I hope to get unpacked and back to normal --- if there is such a thing.  Come back soon to see more!!! 

Don't forget to pay to register for Stamp Club!!!  
Here's what we will be making in August:

Here's all you'll get to take home, after the class:
That's a lot of projects, a lot of goodies and a lot of fun!  The August projects will make great gifts and the banner will look cute in your home!  

At each class, I will show you more ideas that you can use to create more projects at home.  If you did not sign up for the 3-month Stamp Club for July-August-September, you can pay $45. to sign up for just August.   
The payment deadline was Monday, July 22, but I am extending that date since I've been in Utah.  Please pay to register by Friday, July 26.   
Sign up now and join in on the fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...