Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Convention Highlights, Part 1

Convention is over and Jenn and I are about ready to hit the road for home.  It was a whirlwind of excitement.  I will need some time to sort my photos and make some sense of it all.  For now, here are 3 of the highlights of Convention this year.

Jenn and I actually got to pose for photos with Shelli TWO times, so yesterday we decided to do a silly pose.  She is the most amazing person you could ever imagine.  We love and admire her so much.

Jenn and I each won a prize.  Actually, everyone won a prize by the very end, but we were still happy with what we got.  Mine is mostly from the new holiday catalog, so I can't show you the actual products until the catalog goes live.  The stamp set is super, super cute and I will be showing projects I make with it very soon.
Gotta get on the road now.  Send good thoughts for our safe travel.  Be sure to check back soon and don't forget about signing up for the August stamp club.  You WILL love what we're going to do!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...