Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Black and White and A Touch of Cherry Cobbler

Today's card is actually a sneak peek at one of the cards we'll be making at my Friday Night Cards class this Friday, July 12.  We'll be making 6 beautiful cards, with envelopes included.  If you get a friend to sign up for the class, too, you both will get to make a bonus card!!!  Adhesive is now included in the class, so all you need to bring is YOU!

I am totally in love with our new Modern Medley Designer papers.  You can do so much with them.
The In Color dahlia is attached with Liquid Tombow adhesive.  I only used 1/2 of the doily, so this card is efficient in its use of product.
The kids sing in church today, so that will be fun.  Chris and Jenn are working really hard to get all moved into their new house.  The boys are excited, but confused, at all that is going on right now.  They cheer big time each time they regain access to a 'new' box of toys.

This will be a busy week with my 2 classes.  The boys have Bible School all week, so I will be using my quiet time to work like crazy in my studio.  I need to finish the cards for Friday night and I have some new things I'm working on for my Prairie Treasures booth at the Root Cellar.

Have a great day. Today is a good day to enjoy some family time. 

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...