Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Little Bit of Spooky and A Whole Lot of Fun!

I've been working on my Spooky Banner and having so much fun with it.  Today, I will show you only a little sneak peek.  I'm feeling a bit under the weather this week, so I'm working much more slowly than usual or I would have had it finished.  The good thing about going slowly is that you can think ahead and see if you want to add anything to your design.  This is one of the medallions that will be on my Spooky Banner.  I've added embellishments to both of his eyes.
How many times have you started a project or bought a kit and then never quite got it finished?  Probably a lot if you do much paper crafting.  Sign up for my October Stamp Club and you'll get to make 3 banners.  I will have everything figured out and laid out for you.  All you have to do is come and start enjoying the creative fun!  You'll go home with a banner for Halloween, one for Fall and one for Christmas.

Want to do even more?  Sign up for October, November AND December and you'll end up with a Spooky Banner, a beautiful winter wreath AND lots and lots of goodies all ready for Christmas.  Class size will be limited, so don't wait to sign up for the fun!!!

NOTE:
Sometimes it's easy to get ahead of yourself when planning exciting classes for the Fall and Holiday seasons.  I think that has happened to me BIG TIME!  I do not think we can make 3 banners in one sitting.  I goofed BIG TIME on figuring my time and goofed a bit on figuring my pricing, as well.  I am looking into this again and will re-figure a way that we can make everything that I want to make without it bankrupting any of us.  I want you to have fun in a class, rather than go home exhausted.  I think that trying to do 3 banners in one sitting would send you running out the door.  Please accept my apologies as I work on re-figuring this in a better way.  I want you to have as much fun as I've had working on these projects.  In my next post, I will share my completed Spooky Banner with you.  I hope you'll love it as much as I do.  It was super fun making it all.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...