Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

A Few Cards to Share with You

Today, while I continue sorting my photos and recouping from our trip, I have some cards to share with you.  These are 2 that were made for a special order --- 'must have bling and music' and were for Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day.  Enjoy!

Would you believe it?  I got the treble clef paper clip at Staple's!  I thought it added the perfect touch.


Now, would someone please slap me awake?  It seems like it's taking a loooonnnnnnng time to snap back into gear.  Maybe I'm suffering from shock from all the fabulous things we saw and did at Convention.  I plan to work all day in my studio.  We'll see how that works out for me:)  Have a good day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...