Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

6 Minions for 6 Years Old

Yesterday was Aaron's birthday.  I gave him all kinds of pirate things for his new room in his new house.  He loves pirates!
He also loves the little minions in the Despicable Me movies.  We took the boys to see the new one last night.  It was cute.  Here's his card:
It was worth every effort to make it just to see his face when I gave it to him.  He really did like it.  It's not an easy thing to get a little boy to appreciate a card, you know, so I felt like I had a real hit.  It's all made with punches --- our retired dog-tag punch and 3 different circle punches.

For his presents, I have him a pirate octopus pillow, a quilt, pillow sham and sheets for his new bed, a pirate lamp and some wall decor --- pirate, of course.  I also found a skull coin bank --- not scary, but cute.  He loved it all.  He's never really had his own room, but just used hand-me-downs from Ben, so I wanted his new room to be really special.  Now, for me to adjust to the fact that he really is a big boy now.

Last night, 2 huge boxes came with all my pre-order from the upcoming Holiday Catalog.  Wow!  I can't wait to play with all my new goodies.  I have papers, textured CS, kits, dies, framelits, gift boxes, embossing folders, stamps, ribbons and more!!!  I love it all.

Right now, I'm working on planning for all my holiday classes.  I will share it all very soon.  I have a ton of fun in store for you, to help you get ready for the holidays.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...