Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Step It Up Series, Card 3

Today's post is our 3rd sketch in my series of using card templates and then making stepped up versions of your designs.  Using Jenn's sketch, here are the cards I designed:
It all started with this sketch that Jenn chose:
I really like this sketch and find it quite versatile for designing all kinds of wonderful cards.  Be sure you try this one.

Don't forget about the Stamp Club deadline to pay to register for August.  If you did not sign up for the 3-month club (July-August-September), you can still pay $45. and take the August class.  
Pay to register by Monday, July 22.


Here's what we'll be making:
And here's what you'll get to take home:
I hope you'll join us.  We're going to have a lot of fun and I'll give you more ideas to try at home, using your take-home goodies.  

Convention started yesterday.  I got up still exhausted, with another fun and exciting day ahead of me.  I will post soon about some of the experiences we had.  For now, let me just say that going into the 'Recognition Room' was absolutely awesome.  It was set up for a place to relax and to celebrate your achievements.  Jenn and I got to both go in.  She is celebrating her 5th year as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and I am celebrating my 5th year in a row of 20K in sales.  I appreciate so much the loyalty of my customers who helped to make this possible.  Love you all!  Come back soon for more Convention tidbits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...