Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Christmas Is Coming - A Sneak Peek!

Yes, Christmas is coming.  I have a little sneak peek for you today, along with all my classes that will give you an opportunity to get ready for Christmas.  If you take all (or at least several) of these classes, you will be ready for the best Christmas ever.  I promise! 

Here's a sneak peek at the kinds of cards you can expect to make.  I'm not showing all of any card or project just yet.  You'll have to wait a little bit longer:)

For now, just look at this gorgeous new brad!  And yes, that's a new embossing folder, a new snowflake stamp ... cut with a new framelit.  I have a lot of fun in store for you.  Sign up soon before the Christmas classes fill up.  Class size will be limited.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...