Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Rain, Rain, Rain ... Go Away!

We have had so much rain!  Last night proved to us that the last repair in our skylight was not successful after all.  We are facing a replacement, for sure.  Our poor sump pump is working almost nonstop.  We need some sunshine!  Here's a card to maybe chase away the rain.  This is one of my all time favorites.  I love the crisp yellow/black/white color story.
Here's poor Toby Joe during the thunder.  He knows he's too big to hide under this table, but at least he can get his nose under it.  Poor baby.
Our big guy is not so big on bravery when it comes to thunder storms.  We were under a tornado watch last night.  We had everyone camped out in the basement.  In the midst of it all, my husband got back home.  I was so glad to have him safely back.  He drove through storms coming home from his uncle's funeral in Missouri.

Yesterday, before the storm, I finished the 5 cards for my July Stamp Club Color Camp.  I am almost ready to start sharing some sneak peeks.  I am waiting for my new order to get here so I can add some brand new embellishments to my creations.  I can't wait!

Hopefully, today will be a calmer day.  I'm putting the finishing touches on the cards for my June 14 Friday Night Cards class.  We will be making 6 cards --- all with the new In Colors + 1 with our new Smoky Slate.  I need some embellishments from my new order for these also and then I'll share some sneak peeks.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...