Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Party Day!

I am so excited that I get to stamp with my friends today at my Open House/New Catalog Party.  Here is one of the cards we'll be making.  This is just a quick and cute little note card that is still quite elegant due to the stamp and the Crushed Curry, which looks super against the crisp, white background.
Sometimes, you just need a card in a hurry.  Of course, you still want it to be really nice.  At my Open House, I needed projects that wouldn't take too long because I'd planned several projects for people to make.  I chose to make a card that was an example of how to make an elegant card --- in just a few minutes.  I can't take credit for the 'wow' factor though.  I owe it all to the Beautifully Baroque stamp.  Love it!
Notice that I stamped the front and the back of the envelope.  That bumps up the 'wow' factor, too.  I love this new stamp!  I used Basic Gray for the 'hello' stamped greeting. 

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...