Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Fun on A Roll ... Washi Tape, Part 2

Today, I have more ideas for you to use in working with your Washi Tape.  I also have info on Product Bundles.  Who doesn't like a bargain?

Here's a fun little 3-D project you can make and decorate with Washi Tape.  I've used Washi Tape to decorate around the outside edges of empty button containers.  These would make cute little gift containers for a little surprise for someone special.
Here's another card using a couple of strips of Washi Tape.  I love my Smoky Slate.


This is a color story suggested from the Color Coach.
  • Smoky Slate
  • Daffodil Delight
  • Whisper White 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...