Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dolled Up Birthday Kit

We have a kit for those needing a birthday card in a hurry --- the Dolled Up Birthday Kit.  I decided to try it and it was fun to create 6 cards in a short amount of time.  Here's the card:

Here's a slightly 'bumped up' version using the kit.
Here's what you get in the kit:
That's it for today.  I'm off to play with my sweet Olive Jane.  She couldn't stop asking to go see 'Papa and Neena' this morning, so I guess she really enjoyed herself yesterday as much as I enjoyed having her.  I laid on my stomach across the bed after lunch and watched her fall asleep on her cute little cot.  I just kept thinking what a blessing she is to me and what a beautiful child she is.  I did learn yesterday, that it is very tiring to bend over and run around a table pushing a toy popcorn popper.  Smile.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...