Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Baked Brown Sugar... Yummy!

Today, let's continue our series on meeting the new colors.  Meet a new In Color, Baked Brown Sugar.  This is a really yummy color and the Color Coach suggested some combinations that I would not have thought of trying.
The first color story is Baked Brown Sugar, Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler.  This combination makes for a very rich looking card.  With the red and green, I tried hard to NOT make it look like a Christmas card.  I just wanted something different, for more of a challenge.

The second color story is Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe and Bermuda Bay.  Crisp Cantaloupe is also a new In Color.  Bermuda Bay is an old favorite, returning color.  I used my Aqua Painter to color in the sea star and the sea shells.

Both cards have images that are cut out and mounted on dimensionals, for added texture.
So, once again, I'll ask you --- which color story do you like the best?

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...