Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Back to Smoky Slate... A Color Story in 2 Versions... and the End of our New Colors Series

Today, we will wrap up our series on our new colors by going back to Smoky Slate.  When I made my first cards with this new color, I did not yet have my new Color Coach.  I decided, once I got it, that I'd make cards using the suggested color stories from the Color Coach.

In my previous post, I showed you 1 color story on a card with Washi Tape.
The color story:
  • Smoky Slate
  • Daffodil Delight
  • Whisper White
Here is a second color story, which I've used for 2 different cards.
Here is version 1:


The color story:

  • Smoky Slate
  • Soft Sky
  • Calypso Coral

Here is version 2:


The second card has more Calypso Coral and this last one has more Smoky Slate.
Leave a comment and tell me which card you like the best.  Have a great day!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...