Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

A Little Fishy Card

If you looked closely at my sneak peek photo for this Friday's card class, you maybe saw that one of the cards was kind of hiding under the others.  That's because I needed to get my sneak peek going but didn't have my order here yet to complete this card.  I don't usually create a card in this way, but I knew exactly what else I was going to do with it, so I could get away with completing all but the image and final embellishments.  Would you like to see it now, all completed?  Of course you would!  Ta da!!!
This is the image I needed, along with the cute little candy dots embellishments.  I popped the fish bowl up on dimensionals and the card was complete.  I don't know what it is, but I have a thing for cute little fishy stamps.  They just speak to me.

What kind of stamps speak to you?  Do you have a favorite style?  My style tends to be quite eclectic, when it comes to stamps.  I like lots and lots of vintage stamps, artistic flower stamps, fishy stamps, beautiful fonts, and most anything from the sea --- ships, shells, and more.  See what I mean?  I also love the coffee cup in our new catalog.  I will have to play with that one soon.  By the way, one of the games at my Open House is to guess my favorite new stamp set.  Got any ideas yet as to what it might be?  Reread this part and it might help you to guess.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...