Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Paper Pumpkin... Magical Fun

With tomorrow being the deadline to sign up for Paper Pumpkin to begin in June, I thought I'd explain a little more about it.  Paper Pumpkin is a kit that arrives each month at your doorstep in a cute little box and is all ready for you to make some creative magic.  The first kit is called the Welcome Kit.  Once you sign up, that's the kit you will receive first.  After that, you'll get the new one each month.  You can drop at any time or you can leave it as is and you're automatically sent the new kit each month.

Here are the cards I made with the Welcome Kit.




Here's what comes in the Welcome Kit:
You get supplies to make 4 cards + 2 stamps, some ink AND an acrylic block, so you can get started right away.  You'll notice that the kit comes with embellishments and envelopes, too.

I guess I just like the idea of a little surprise arriving each month.  I don't know until I open it if it's a card kit, a project kit, or what.  It's just a little magical fun.  It's designed for people who love to create but don't maybe don't have time or space to collect a lot of supplies and make a ton of things.  Many of us who have signed up have done so just because we like getting something special in the mail each month and know that we'll be able to make it quickly and enjoy it.

Still not sure?  How about purchasing a Try It Kit from me?  I have 3 left on hand.  You can make 2 cute little journals with it.  You can see the journals I made with it  here,   here   and   here.

Think you want to sign up?  Go to this link and get started.

And... if you stop by to get a Try It Kit or place an order... 
  • Ask me about getting your new catalog, free.
  • Ask me about purchasing framelits cases to protect all your wonderful framelits.
  • Ask me for a schedule for upcoming new classes.
  • Ask me for info about my new Stamp Club which will begin in July.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...