Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

It's all about the Crumb Cake.

I love our Crumb Cake CS.  You can do so much with it and go most any direction with style and color stories when you start with Crumb Cake.  Here's the card I made for our church to send out for the May birthdays.


This card is fairly monochromatic, using Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Soft Suede in a delightful trio of rich neutrals.  The layering of the punched squares is what takes it all up a notch.  

When I walked into church Sunday, a delightful lady with the most beautiful white hair in the whole world stopped me and called me over to her pew.  She told me that she had just received one of my cards for her birthday and how much she loved it and that it just made her day to receive such a beautiful card.  She touched my heart.  Not only was I pleased that my card had this effect on her but she took the time to tell me and that made my day.  This is why I create!  I pray each day that I can use my art to touch the lives of others.  

What will you make today to bring joy to someone?  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...