Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Guest Artist: Laura Worden

For today's post, I'd like to feature a good friend of mine and a member of my Inkin' in the Land of Lincoln team:  Laura Worden.  She is a super talented lady and I'm so fortunate to have her on my team.

I have several wonderful samples of her work.  For today, I'd like to share 2 of the cutest boxes ever.  These were made with the Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit.  I've featured several kits lately and just want to remind you that you can do a lot of creative things with a kit as your starting point.  Here are Laura's boxes:
The tags from the kit are used here for the lids of the boxes.  Laura has made excellent use of framelits and punches to create her 'just for you' tags for each box.  The colors are Calypso Coral and Pool Party.

Here's what comes in the kit:
This kit and everything else in the Spring Catalog will only be available until the end of May, so don't wait too long if there's something you'd really like from this catalog.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...