Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

A Watermelon Layout

Watermelons make a good background for a summer layout.  My Scraps and Prayers group were up to the pages for July and August at our last class.  This is our layout for August.

I used the same template idea that I designed for our patriotic/July layout.  
The watermelon slices were created entirely with punches.  I had to call an old punch out of retirement to make the seeds for the watermelon slices.  It was one of our triple punches.  A scallop punch helps to create the 'bites' out of the slices.
This stamp set is retiring soon, so be sure to order it now if it's something that you'd like to have in your stamping closet.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...